|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Alcester, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Recruitment Administrator & Resourcer
Market Leading 5 Star Recruitment Agency
Spa, Beauty, Leisure & Aesthetics
Spa Elite is a leading recruitment agency within the Spa, Leisure and Aesthetic sectors in the UK & Worldwide.
Celebrating over 12 years in business and growing rapidly over the past 2 years, we have exciting expansion plans ahead. We are looking for a creative, energised, organised and ambitious person to join our exciting business as an Administrator/Recruitment Resourcer.
This is a key role for the business as you will be supporting both our Perm and Temp Departments. You must have a great eye for detail, be sales driven and highly organised.
- You will be responsible for assisting with the administration of recruitment process from the receiving screening and processing incoming applications, where appropriate you will be supporting our Perm team in generation, screening and telephone interviewing candidates
- Resourcing to find candidates for active roles
- Networking, Head hunt via LinkedIn Recruiter, our social media platforms and job boards.
- Pre-screening to include CV selection and telephone Interviews
- End to end candidate management duties including pre-screening, interview set up, offer support.
- Parsing candidate details onto our recruitment CRM
- Obtain Certificates, Fitness Videos & Photos where required etc.
- Coordinate and arrange interviews, confirming details with all parties
- Formatting job descriptions
- Posting of Jobs
- Managing Job Boards on a weekly basis
- Reference Checking when required for Perm
- General administration support to the Perm and Temp teams in line with the business requirements.
- Also duties as detailed in Temp department list
- Compose and create job ads/job descriptions ready for posting
- Vacancy posting & daily management of job boards
- Job board performance tracking, reporting results to the Directors
- CV formatting before sending to Clients’
- GDPR consent & reference checks for every candidate registered
- Weekly outbound marketing, mailer design and mailchimp scheduling
- Social media and LinkedIn management
- Ensure all communications are recorded on the Company CRM system
Key Qualities to Demonstrate
- MUST have excellent PC skills, email, Word, etc.
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in either an office environment, a beauty background or both
- Previous experience as a recruitment resourcer would be an advantage but is not essential for your application
- Motivated and results driven
- Have a good eye for detail
- Excellent phone manor and telephone skills to deal with a broad range of enquiries from potential applicants.
Scope & Career Opportunity
- To become a key team member as we continue to build a hardworking, exceptional resourcing & interviewing team for our 5 Star Clients.
- Basic Salary dependent on experience
- Monthly bonus and commissions based on KPI’s
- Fantastic work environment, not the normal boring office…
- Regular development and performance reviews
How to apply: If you feel that this is the ideal job opportunity for you then please apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call our offices to express your interest in this exclusive opportunity.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service