|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Cumbria, United Kingdom|
UK Fitness Professionals Full time
Leisure Club Supervisor
Hotel & Spa
Our clients Hotel is based in the stunning Lake District, the location of the hotel boasts outstanding views along with offering luxurious spa facilities. The hotel offers a wide variety of activities and attracts a great clientele creating a lovely environment for both staff and guest alike.
We are now looking to recruit a Leisure Club Supervisor to play a vital role in delivering a great guest experience. You must have a keen eye for detail, an organised approach and a willingness to exceed guest expectation.
As you are often operating on the front line, you become a real ambassador for the company. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with commitment to consistently deliver high standards and who can work on their own initiative and are key players within Spa and Leisure team.
Key Skills Required;
- Passionate about fitness and have an ambition to drive service quality improvement and programme development.
- Proactive approach to driving sales and revenue generation
- As Leisure Club Supervisor you are key in helping to deliver the core standards and provide guests with a great stay every time.
- Establish and attain key business objectives relating to all areas of the clubs performance.
- Monitor usage of the club, gym and pool classes to maximise rota and staffing.
- Provide communication and support between the other departments, attending management meetings when required.
- Ensure all the entertainment activities are performed by leisure team
- To complete all elements of membership sales process and membership administration from processing membership applications to completing the monthly direct debit run and following the company renewal process.
- Contribute towards achieving monthly new membership sales targets through active engagement in sales process.
- Run the club on a day to day basis and support the Leisure Club Manager
- The main purpose of this role is to deliver excellence in customer service and maximise guest satisfaction.
- To provide leadership and motivate the team to contribute towards the overall success of the Hotels Leisure Club.
Our client truly believe in the people that they employ as they make the difference to the experience of their guests. Their staff take pride in what they do, with high standards and a passion for their work.
- Starting Salary £9.50 per hour (£19,760 annual)
- Free parking
- Employee Awards
- Group Pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- In store and Online discount cards
- Life Assurance
- Health Care Assistance Fund
- Friends and Family Discounts
- Preferential hotel rates
- Opportunities for long term career progression
This position will include shifts working Saturday and/ or Sunday. Additional hours may be required to support the hotel during our busier periods including bank holidays.
How to apply: Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to your offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? | Simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities.